PhotoFAB Ultra is a USA manufactured 8 mil matte white 100% polyester fabric with an ultra removable adhesive. PhotoFAB Ultra is intended to be used as a decal or graphic on most interior ﬂat, smooth and clean surfaces. The water resistant coating also allows for three season outdoor promotional applications. Promotional outdoor applications including vehicle’s, bus shelters, sandwich boards, doors and windows. Compatible with Solvent, Eco-Solvent, UV Curable and Latex printing platforms.
1. The weave acts as a natural air release for bubble free adhesion. This helps when a novice is doing the application.
2. This product has greater opacity which holds its white point when applied to an off colored wall.
3. Another advantage is higher print density when compared to other “direct print” fabrics.
4. The product exhibits no edge fray when cut with a friction feed cutter or exact knife. This is due to our patented coating technology.
5. Our product is compatible with Eco-solvent/Solvent/Latex and UV Curable equipment. Other Adhesive fabrics will prematurely fail on walls because their adhesive cannot handle the exposure to solvent inks or the UV Curable lamps.
6. 100% polyester fabrics offer a higher-end look than a vinyl. Thus the product appeals to P.O.P and retail clients.
7. PhotoFAB Ultra offers full print to the edge silhouette capabilities without premature failure, even with UV Curable technologies.
8. U.S.A manufactured. Offered in 60”, 54” and 30” x 100’ rolls. We will accommodate custom sizes if the volume dictates.
9. There are no Phthalate’s, Heavy Metals or OBA’s used in the manufacturing of the Perception Products.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
This coated OBA free product allows for the large color gamut, fine dot control and line/type definitions. PhotoFAB Ultra is designed with a water resistant coating permitting the product to be used outdoors on a short term basis. PhotoFAB’s Anti-Fray characteristics allow for problem free cuts around ﬁne detail without fraying or lift from the release liner (including friction cutters: a 60º blade and pressure setting above 200 grams is recommended but not required).
Lamination is not required but if desired use a liquid coating
Note: Minimum application temperature above 40º F.
PRINTING PLATFORMS: Eco-Solvent, Solvent, Latex and UV Curable.
SIZES/PUT-UPS: 30”, 54”, 60” x 100’ on 3” cores, PSO. Custom sizes and 6”cores available, minimum order and extended lead time required.
CALIPER AND WEIGHT: 8 mil including adhesive with a stay ﬂ at liner. (Caliper variation +/- 10%)
SHELF LIFE: 6 months (storage conditions 70º F & 50% humidity)
ADHESIVE/ADHESION: Acrylic removable adhesive. 4 to 12 oz. /in. Per PSTC-101 Method. Pretest all surfaces before production.
WHITE POINT/OPACITY: 96* L Value.
TIPS AND TRICKS: Allow prints to completely dry before application. Over Ink saturation may affect adhesion. Rounded corners and Safe edge will increase lifespan. Surfaces must be clean, dry and within application temperature. Use roller to help apply to surface. The weave of the base material will act as a built-in air release when applying over large areas.
30” x 100’
54” x 100’
60” x 100’